Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

【BLACK ★ ROCK SHOOTER - THE GAME】 Distribution & Twitter icon starts first in the movies ever published

Hello everyone。
「BLACK ★ ROCK SHOOTER - THE GAME」

クリックRPGムービーページ公開!
Movie page is now available so far are summarized in a movie once。
The various promo and we look thus far
I've had is。

クリックRPGTwitterアイコン第一弾配布開始!
Like at a special page has icons for starting the distribution of Twitter。
Icon、Future plans to increased。

ブラック★ロックシューター THE GAME TwitterアイコンBRS

ブラック★ロックシューター THE GAME TwitterアイコンGRAY

ブラック★ロックシューター THE GAME TwitterアイコンWRS
CHECK_RPGNext week、present campaign conducted!
Recently、we conducted、広報見習 いまおか Aspect of the present campaign is、
Thank a lot for your applications、Thank you very much。
Currently、Is being drawn。
I was winning、
Stay tuned because I received an email from the person I now put!

In the present campaign that again in the near future、Perform。
As the conditions for participation、Those who follow the Twitter account is now placed apprentice relations、Let me sasete itadakimasu。

Contents gifts、「BLACK ★ ROCK SHOOTER - THE GAME Huke fan's autograph signature」And   ×3 persons。

If、Interested parties are、広報見習 いまおか のTwitterアカウントI hope your follow and enjoy!

CHECK_RPGFor next week's update
I update next week、August 10(Wednesday)and August 11(Thursday)and will be updated continuously。
On August 10、「BRS-TALK」Continued、Mini games for everyone to enjoy ... your project is planned or rather unusual。
To enjoy!

Tidak ada komentar: