Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Snow Miku:Notice is also active throughout winter in large

 

Hello everybody!



●Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade appeared more!

Year to this year DIVA arcade ver. Miku Introducing Snow.。
Snow Miku's head wearing cute even 8、 I get it all means pleas。
★Snow Miku 2012 300vp
Draft costume:Nanaka
diva_module_dec_snowmiku2012_00.jpg
diva_module_dec_snowmiku2012_03.jpg
diva_module_dec_snowmiku2012_02.jpg


●Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project mirai Miku's even snow!

2012/03/08(Thu)will be released praised the development of the current homestretch
「Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project mirai」is introduced to Snow Miku!

mirai_snowmiku2012.jpg


●This year Miku Snow train in SAPPORO!

Following last year、the train runs around the city of Sapporo Snow Miku this year。

Travel time is December 19, 2011(Mon)~ March 30, 2012(Fri)and it's right it~
Design will feel…I was half last year, wrapping、wrapping the full year what that!
So let's look at the pictures!

shiden_snowmiku2012_01.jpg
shiden_snowmiku2012_02.jpg

…It is wonderful。
Illustration of「puchi de biru」by gekimoe!

shiden_snowmiku2012_03.jpg
shiden_snowmiku2012_04.jpg

State of the vehicle here。
Miku's snow - even the arcade version I Irasshaimasu~

Sapporo「Snow Miku operated the train。」is こちら。
To say that、I is Miku's matchless snow this winter!
Sapporo さっぽろ雪まつり in February、'll want to go

Tidak ada komentar: