Bringing smiles back to everyone with her hair tied up in a ponytail!
The ninth product to join the Cheerful JAPAN! project is a 'Cheerful Ver.' of the popular Nendoroid Luka Megurine!
She comes with all the optional parts from the original Nendoroid, along with new parts such as pink pompons and a tambourine to cheer everyone on! Luka also comes with all new ponytail hair parts, and the little Nendoroid Petite sized Octo-Luka comes with an orange sun cap featuring the Cheerful JAPAN! logo!
Enjoy Luka and Octo-Luka in their cutest versions ever - ready to cheer on for everyone who needs it!
For each sale made, Good Smile Company will donate 1000JPY to aid relief efforts.
Orders can be made between 11th January 2012 (Wed) at 11:00 (JST) until the 30th January 2012 (Mon) at 20:00 (JST).
- For each sale made, 1000JPY will be donated to aid relief efforts.
- Products will be made-to-order.
- Delivery is planned for May 2012. (Delivery times may vary between countries.)
- You can choose payment either Credit card or PAYPAL.
- Your credit card will be charged on order, and not when the product is sent.
- Shipping will be charged at 2000JPY to all countries.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when buying from overseas. Please be aware of this before ordering.
- Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
- Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. English only please.
What is 'Cheerful Japan!'?
Cheerful Japan! is a collaboration project between Good Smile Company and other figure makers to help support the relief efforts in Northern Japan. Every month for the next year we will be announcing a new charity project on the 11th of each month. We hope the money donated will help Japan get back on it's feet even if it's just a little bit faster!
© 三月八日/アゴアニキ/Crypton Future Media,Inc.