RESONANCE Media in partnership with Crypton Future Media is recruiting Hatsune Miku fans in the New York and L.A. areas to help promote the upcoming MIKU EXPO! Volunteers will help distribute official MIKU EXPO flyers and banners to raise awareness for MIKU EXPO 2014!.
Ready to join the team? Please send an e-mail to teams @ resonance-mms.com with the following info:
> > We won’t share your e-mail address with anyone, ever.
> > Be sure to read the disclaimer text — it’s important.
Currently recruiting for: HATSUNE MIKU EXPO – NEW YORK AND L.A. STREET TEAMS ** Updated! San Franciso / San Diego area fans also needed!
Application Deadline: Friday, September 19, 2014
Event Info: http://mikuexpo.com
TELL US ABOUT YOU
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Age (must be at least 18 years old)
4. Please describe any applicable experience you have with street teams or school / club / work activities.
5. Why do you want to join the MIKU EXPO street team?
6. Please give an example of the shops & locations in your area that you think will be successful places to advertise the event.
– Ex: your local coffee shop, book store, Japanese restaurant, school bulletin board, etc.
– Please remember to ask permission of the location’s owner or manager to display promotional materials.
RESONANCE Media Street Teams are operated by RESONANCE Media.
Applicants agree to the following: (please read carefully)
1. Street team members agree to receive street team materials (ex: flyers, posters) at their designated physical mailing address;
2. Street team members will ask permission of all vendors / retailers before posting materials in stores or on privately-owned spaces;
3. Street team members will not post materials on public spaces (bus stops, parks, utility poles, etc.);
4. Street team members will represent the artist in a professional and kind manner at all times;
5. Application to participate in the Street team does not guarantee placement;
6. Street team applicants agree to be contacted by e-mail by RESONANCE Media regarding Street Team activities.
7. Street Team applicants agree to indemnify and hold RESONANCE Media, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of distribution of street team promotional materials or communications. Street Team applicants will be responsible for their own safety and actions in the distribution of promotional materials and agree to respect the rights of individuals, public and private property, during the performance of any assigned promotional duties.